- Sep 01, 2017
- Healthcare : Direct Care Staff
Lifesteps, a human services agency, is currently looking to hire a Full-Time Mental Health Companion to work in a direct care capacity at our community home in Carnegie, PA. This role assists adults who have a mental health diagnosis with their daily living skills such as cooking, cleaning, medications, goal attainment, community outings, and social skills.
The ideal MH Companion candidate will have at least 6 months of experience working with MH clients or with aggressive or behavioral individuals. This position is 40 hours per week and works a schedule of both evenings and overnights, and has every other weekend off.
Full time employees receive medical, dental and vision insurance. Staff also enjoy paid vacation, sick, and personal time and 12 paid holidays plus their birthday off with pay!
Requirements for employment :
- Must be 18yr or older
- Must be able to lift 200lbs with assistance
- Must have a valid PA driver’s license and auto insurance
- Must be able to pass background checks and obtain clearances
- Must have 6 months prior experience working with MH/Behavioral clients
Start your rewarding career today!
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
Requisition ID: 1966
Please call 724-283-1010 with any questions or to schedule an interview.