- Eighty Four,PA
- Sep 01, 2017
- Manufacturing : Management
Full-time Regular Manual Labor
Lifesteps is currently recruiting for a full-time Maintenance employee to work at our facility in Washington County, Eighty Four, PA. The hours for this Buildings & Grounds Attendant / Facility Maintenance position are 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday - Friday. Weekends Off. Full-time 40 hours weekly. Comprehensive Benefit package included, with medical insurance and paid time off days.
The primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Maintain Community Homes in good repair
- Perform jobs as needed and directed such as painting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, grounds upkeep, lawn maintenance, grass cutting, and various other maintenance jobs
- Sign work order forms for maintenance jobs that are performed and completed
- Respond to "on-call" maintenance emergencies
- Maintain a daily log of all maintenance repairs performed on the Work Order software system
- Assist with minor repairs and maintenance of Agency vehicles as assigned
- Wash the Community Home Maintenance truck as needed
- Responsible for petty cash fund, if applicable
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience preferred but not necessary
- Must be able to drive, have current license
- Able to lift up to 200 lbs with assistance
Start your rewarding career today!
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
Requisition ID: 2031
Please call 724-283-1010 with any questions or to schedule an interview.