- Sep 01, 2017
- Drivers : Valet
Valet Living is seeking Part-Time Service Valets for evenings!
As a Part-Time Service Valet, you will be responsible for nightly door to door collection of trash and recycling items within assigned apartment communities. As the face of Valet Living, you will play an integral role in delivering our brand through dedicated service and delighting residents.
- Safely collect trash and recycling door to door within an assigned apartment community and transfer to the trash compactor onsite. Collection must begin and end by the designated time.
- Safely inspect and maintain trash compactors, hallways, stairs and floors in accordance with Valet Living standards.
- Document and report daily (via iValet smart phone application) all property and resident non-compliance and compactor arrival / departures.
- Adhere to company code of conduct and quality standards on service, timeliness, privacy, safety, monitoring and reporting.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and special conditions of employment:
Many, but not all, of our openings require an open bed pickup truck to transport trash items from door to property compactor. When completing your application, you will be asked if you own a pickup truck. Based on your response, your application will be considered for appropriate opportunities.
- Must have smart phone with operating system: Android Operating System-5 and above, IOS- Operating System 9 and above and data plan.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must maintain valid documentation – Auto Liability Insurance, Driver’s License, etc.
- Ability to drive locally to other properties as needed.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- Flexibility to work during night time hours.
- Must be available to start at 8:00pm.
- Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions.
- Ability to climb stairs and walk distances.
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
Since 1995, Valet Living has been the Multifamily Housing Industry’s leading provider of five-nights-per-week doorstep trash and recycling collection. We currently service over 450 management companies and owner groups throughout the multifamily housing industry that represent over 3.4 million units nationwide.
Valet Living offers the most requested resident amenities and services along with unparalleled and proven customer satisfaction. Our fully insured and uniformed professional valets collect waste and recyclables from residents’ doorsteps and manage multifamily communities' on-site trash issues by streamlining waste from the doorstep to the dumpster with our proven systems.