Registered Nurse (RN)
- Sep 01, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
404 E McCreight Ave. - Springfield, Ohio, 45503
Springfield Manor Nursing Facility is hiring for a Registered Nurse (RN) job in Yellow Springs,OH
Registered Nurse (RN)
Full & Part-Time opportunities
7am - 7pm and 7pm - 7am Shifts available
Springfield Manor located in Springfield, Ohio is a part of Saber Healthcare Group, a leading long-term and short-term care provider is looking for Registered Nurses (RN's) to provide direct resident care.
Stop by our Job Fair here at Springfield Manor - 404 E McCreight Ave. Springfield, OH 45503
Thursday, September 14th
- NEW HIGHER & Experience Based WAGES!!
- NEW Sign-On BONUS!!
- Competitive pay rates
- Team player attitudes
- Family oriented building
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Supportive staff and management teams
- Saber Foundation – Donates to AHA, ALZ FDN, ACS, and many more!
- Ever changing and growing organization
- Many opportunities to advance and grow in the organization
- Facilities located throughout the country – easy to transfer
Candidate must have a desire to enrich patient and resident lives. RN Certification in good standing with the state of Ohio. Excellent communication and leadership skills.
As an RN for Saber Healthcare we are not just looking for a clinically sound person, we want someone who fits into our desired culture as well:
- Have a POSITIVE, ready-to-help, attitude every day!
- Provide emotional support for patients and families – they chose Saber to care for their loved ones - we are now a vital part of their support system
- Be dependable – our residents need to know they have a staff they can rely on
- Direct the day-to-day functions of a Registered Nurse
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that the resident’s total regimen of care is maintained
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN program.
- On-the-job training provided
We are looking for someone who wants to be a vital part in making someone’s life better every day. If you read this job description and thought "this sounds like the place for me!" please send us your resume for consideration!
Interested Registered Nurse (RN's) please click on the Apply Now button to start the application process or to attach your resume.
Apply in Person at: Springfield Manor - 404 E McCreight Ave. Springfield, OH 45503
Call for additional information: 937-240-0565
About Springfield Nursing & Independent Living:
Under the Saber Healthcare Group umbrella, Springfield Manor Nursing & Independent Living has deep roots in the Springfield community. Conveniently located in the heart of Springfield we are well known for the highest quality care, staff friendliness, and a family-like atmosphere.
The Springfield Manor team of dedicated professionals strives to provide the highest level of medical and nursing care. Our specialized programs and services are designed to enhance the lives of our residents. Whether you are seeking short term services, or long term care, our team is committed to meeting your individual needs or those of your loved one.
Our superior therapy department offers Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapies and is staffed with therapists who are highly skilled and experienced in helping individuals reach their highest level of functioning. Our dedicated and compassionate team of nurses and nursing assistants excels in providing personalized, quality care. Our interdisciplinary team works together to ensure that all of our residents' needs are met.
About Saber Healthcare Group:
Our mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare to all that we serve and whether its short-term services, long term care, or assisted living, our specialized programs are designed to provide the best possible quality of life for our residents and their families.
As we expand, we’re looking for compassionate and experienced healthcare professionals interested in fulfilling this important goal.