State Tested Nurse Assistant (STNA)
- Sep 01, 2017
- Healthcare : STNA
404 E McCreight Ave. - London, Ohio, 45503
Springfield Manor Nursing Facility is hiring for a State Tested Nurse Assistant (STNA) job in London,OH
Springfield Manor Nursing Facility is hiring for a State Tested Nurse Assistant (STNA) job in Fairborn,OH
State Tested Nurse Assistant (STNA)
And Weekend Warriors
Full & Part-Time opportunities
ALL Shifts available
- $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for 2nd Shift
Paid STNA certification classes
Springfield Manor located in Springfield, Ohio is a part of Saber Healthcare Group, a leading long-term and short-term care provider is looking for State Tested Nurse Assistant (STNA's) to provide direct resident care.
Stop by our Job Fair here at Springfield Manor - 404 E McCreight Ave. Springfield, OH 45503
Thursday, September 14th
2nd Shift STNA's get a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Weekend Warriors pay - $15.00/hr
NEW HIGHER & Experience Based WAGES!!
- NEW Sign-On BONUS!!
- Competitive pay rates
- Team player attitudes
- Family oriented building
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Supportive staff and management teams
- Saber Foundation – Donates to AHA, ALZ FDN, ACS, and many more!
- Ever changing and growing organization
- Many opportunities to advance and grow in the organization
- Facilities located throughout the country – easy to transfer
* Springfield Manor offers paid classes for those employees wishing to become state certified as a State Tested Nurse Assistant.
Candidate must have a desire to enrich patient and resident lives. STNA Certification in good standing with the state of Ohio. Excellent communication and leadership skills.
As an STNA for Saber Healthcare we are not just looking for a clinically sound person, we want someone who fits into our desired culture as well:
- Have a POSITIVE, ready-to-help, attitude every day!
- Provide emotional support for patients and families – they chose Saber to care for their loved ones - we are now a vital part of their support system
- Be dependable – our residents need to know they have a staff they can rely on
- Assist residents with activities of daily living such as daily hair care, shaving, dental and mouth care, bathing, dressing/ undressing, and nail care
- Report all changes in the resident’s condition to the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse as soon as practical
- Ensure that the resident’s room is tidy and ready for the resident to feel at home
- Maintain intake and output records as instructed
- Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and performing your assigned tasks
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
- Be a certified and/or be State Tested Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of this state
We are looking for someone who wants to be a vital part in making someone’s life better every day. If you read this job description and thought "this sounds like the place for me!" please send us your resume for consideration!
Interested State Tested Nurse Assistant (STNA's) please click on the Apply Now button to start the application process or to attach your resume.
Apply in Person at: Springfield Manor - 404 E McCreight Ave. Springfield, OH 45503
Call for additional information: 937-240-0565
About Springfield Nursing & Independent Living:
Under the Saber Healthcare Group umbrella, Springfield Manor Nursing & Independent Living has deep roots in the Springfield community. Conveniently located in the heart of Springfield we are well known for the highest quality care, staff friendliness, and a family-like atmosphere.
The Springfield Manor team of dedicated professionals strives to provide the highest level of medical and nursing care. Our specialized programs and services are designed to enhance the lives of our residents. Whether you are seeking short term services, or long term care, our team is committed to meeting your individual needs or those of your loved one.
Our superior therapy department offers Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapies and is staffed with therapists who are highly skilled and experienced in helping individuals reach their highest level of functioning. Our dedicated and compassionate team of nurses and nursing assistants excels in providing personalized, quality care. Our interdisciplinary team works together to ensure that all of our residents' needs are met.
About Saber Healthcare Group:
Our mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare to all that we serve and whether its short-term services, long term care, or assisted living, our specialized programs are designed to provide the best possible quality of life for our residents and their families.
As we expand, we’re looking for compassionate and experienced healthcare professionals interested in fulfilling this important goal.