- Sep 01, 2017
- Sales : General Sales
Philips Lifeline is hiring for a Independent Consultant job in Portland,OR
Join the Philips Lifeline Independent Consultant Referral Program today!
“Whether you are a working professional looking to earn extra income or an existing Caregiver who wants to ensure other Seniors in your community are aware of solutions that can help them live independently with grace and dignity in the pace they call home…than this is the opportunity for you.”
How it Works
- Educate caregivers and seniors about the benefits of the Philips Lifeline Medical Alert service, outreach in your community or through the course of your normal day.
- Refer qualified candidates to Lifeline through a secure/password-protected Philips app which is easily downloaded to any smart phone or tablet.
- Lifeline will follow up with your qualified* referrals to introduce the service, answer questions and initiate service for the senior if interested.
- For every qualified lead that results in installation of the Lifeline service in the subscriber’s home, you will receive compensation of $125.
- For every qualified lead that results in an installation of the Philips Automated Medication Dispensing service, you will receive compensation of $50.
- Make a difference in the lives of seniors by marketing America's #1 Medical Alert service.
- Earn $125 for every qualified lead that results in the installation of the Lifeline service in the subscriber's home.
- Earn $50 for every qualified lead that results in the installation of the Philips Automated Medication Dispensing service in the subscriber's home.
- Be your own boss.
- Make your own hours.
- Earn incremental revenue from referrals to Philips Lifeline without the requirement of purchasing equipment.
- No special skills needed, but looking for outgoing, self-starters who want to help make a difference in their community and who come in contact with seniors/caregivers or who like to interact with seniors/caregivers.
Becoming a Philips Lifeline Referral Consultant has never been easier.
- There is no need to purchase equipment, maintain inventory, worry about the installation, or ongoing customer billing.
- Complete an application. Qualified candidates will undergo a background check. Once cleared, a contract will be issued.
- Start-up training and support will be extended to you in an effort to provide you all of the necessary tools to enable your success.
- Optional ongoing training will be offered to provide you an opportunity to connect with other like consultants – to share best practices and learning.
Make a difference in the lives of seniors and earn an income!
Click the "Apply Now" button to inquire about this opportunity through email now!
If you are not interested in becoming a consultant but have a loved one who could benefit from Philips Lifeline services; call today to get more information or order services
Phone: 844-570-5015 x 54355