Account Executive - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 02, 2017
- Marketing/Advertising : Advertising Sales
The River Valley Media Group is seeking an Account Executive to join our dynamic team in our Winona, MN office. If you are self-motivated and would thrive in a professional environment...we'd like to talk to you.
This is a fast-paced, challenging position that requires a self-starter, someone ready to hit the ground running with no limits on success. Candidates must be creative thinkers and be able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines. Must be a team player and work well with others to ensure the success of the team. Applicants must be forward thinking and able to apply the many benefits of print and digital advertising to a variety of businesses. Previous sales experience and knowledge of River Valley Media Group's print and online products are a plus.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- BS or BA with 2+ years of applicable sales/marketing experience or a minimum of 4 years of relevant selling experience.
- Proven track record of success selling B2B solutions.
- Competent negotiation and accurate forecasting skills.
- Experience in consultative sales, customer acquisition, diagnosing client needs, presentations, objections, closing, time management, client retention and problem solving.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be professional, outgoing and friendly with the ability to adapt sales techniques and presentations to fit the client.
- Proficient at setting personal goals and achieving them.
- Contribute to a positive, constructive and can-do atmosphere to make the department and company more effective.
If you are motivated and driven, you like taking on challenges, finding creative solutions, helping people, helping yourself, you have a sense of humor, you like to have fun - and you think on your feet! We are growing and expanding, so you might literally need to! Sound like you? Apply!
What's in it for you? In addition to a base salary and commission/bonus plan we offer great health benefits, cell phone and mileage reimbursement, training opportunities and a fun and terrific team atmosphere that will support and grow your talents.
Apply online at www.rivervalleynewspapers.com/workhere. Search for this position by searching jobs in Winona, MN.