Sales Manager - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 02, 2017
- Marketing/Advertising : Advertising Sales
The Ledger Independent has an opening for Sales Manager in Maysville, KY. This new position will be hands-on that manages outside and inside sales people. In this position, you will be responsible for leading and implementing multi-media advertising initiatives, including digital, that will grow our revenues and provide value to customers for our newspaper.
Candidates are required to have extensive media sales management experience in developing, implementing and executing successful sales strategies, and have a comprehensive knowledge of digital products and services and driven to achieve revenue goals. The successful candidate must possess strong leadership and strategic skills and a willingness to directly develop relationships with advertisers.
• Mentor and motivate a talented sales team to maximize their potential and optimize sales
• Manage existing and new client relationships and look for ways to grow revenue
• Provide presentations on digital solutions to clients to help grow their business
• Work within a team and help develop effective strategies for winning in a highly competitive environment
• At least three years management experience in advertising sales and marketing within a media company or agency
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field, or work-related experience preferred
• Proven successful sales performance to goals desired
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to balance multiple goals along with continued revenue growth
• Excellent customer service
If you have a track record of innovation, revenue development and growing an effective team, then we’re looking for you. We offer an excellent compensation plan and benefit package that includes a 401(k) plan. We also offer career growth opportunities.