Travel Pediatric Intensive Care - PICU Nurse - (PICU RN)
- Idaho Falls,ID
- Sep 02, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
12971372 Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Intensive Care - PICU Nurse - (PICU RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D/N Pay Rate: $27.00 - 32.00
- 330 bed Level 2 Trauma center using Meditech charting. Winner of the Beacon Award for Critical Care Excellence.
- 10 bed unit cares for patients from newborns to young adults. Cases you'll work with include: medical, surgical, oncology/BMT, rehab, trachs, and trauma.
- Southeastern ID, about 3 hours north of Salt Lake City. Idaho Falls was recently named to National Geographic's list of "100 Best Adventure Towns".
- Visit nearby Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, Jackson Hole, and the world-class fishing on the Snake River.
The pediatric intensive care nurse (PICU RN) provides cares for children and adolescents, usually up to the age of 18, with life-threatening or high-acuity conditions that require constant monitoring. Working in the pediatric intensive care unit (PICU), a high-tech children's services area for critically ill, medically complex, and/or post-surgical patients, the pediatric intensive care RN collaborates with families, physicians, and other healthcare officials to determine the best course of patient care and recovery.
- PALS, BLS
- Current ID or Compact license
Natural beauty abounds in this eastern Idaho town, where Yellowstone and the Grand Teton National Parks are just a short drive away. Stay in town to enjoy the city's unique splendor with its superb views of the Snake River and the rapids that gave the town its name. With its low cost of living, plethora of outdoor activity and thriving economy, Idaho Falls is an ideal locale to call home.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Pediatric intensive care nurse, intensive care nurse, pediatric nurse, PICU, intensive care, PICU RN, pediatric care, pediatric, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nursing, nurse, healthcare, health care
American Mobile Healthcare