CAD/CAM Dental Technician
- Sep 02, 2017
- Government : Military
Look for Precision Dental Labs at the Fort Bragg Job Fair June 14 & 15!
This position is located in Fargo, ND.
***Continue your military career while working full time at Precision Dental Laboratories. Fargo has Air Guard, Army Guard and Army Reserve units on our base. We also have a Veterans' Service Center and are home to the #1 V.A. facility in the region.
Fargo is located on the ND/MN border and has a metropolitan population of about 240,000. If you're looking for great quality of life, live and play in Legendary North Dakota while working for one of the largest dental labs in a 3-state area. Minnesota's vast network of recreational lakes is just 45 minutes away. Low cost of living, quality schools, 3 universities in the metro area, extremely low crime rate.
The Fargo,ND -Moorhead, MN market has been ranked:
#1 City For Finding A Job (U.S. News and World Report)
#1 Most Secure Places To Live (Farmers Insurance)
#5 Best Places to Live in America (Moving.com)
#9 in the list of America's Fastest Growing Mid-Size City (WalletHub)
Bronze Bicycle Community (League of American Bicyclists)
Who May Apply: U.S. Citizens
- Not Required
Full time opening is available for an experienced CAD/CAM Technician fully versed in 3Shape Design Software who is familiar with all stages of CAD/CAM workflow (Set-up/design/troubleshooting/finishing). Join our stable and growing dental laboratory in Fargo, ND that has built a reputation for supplying its customers with exceptional quality and service. Precision Dental Laboratories specializes in fixed dental prosthetics with an emphasis on dental implant restorations.
We are seeking an experienced CAD/CAM Technician with exceptional skills, who knows how to effectively work independently and in a team environment. If you want to be a part of something truly special and are looking for a long-term career, this position might be for you. Our lab places a high emphasis on teaching and improving our technicians' skill sets. Although we believe in ongoing training for our employees, this is NOT an entry-level or trainee position. This position requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in Dental CAD/CAM.
- Degree or certification in related field
- Strong CAD/CAM experience required
- Excellent IT/PC skills, and have the ability to communicate advanced topics to users with very different backgrounds
- Good interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work independently and in a small team environment
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent problem solving and analytical abilities with a certain degree of creativity and latitude
- Basic troubleshooting skills. Ability to identify common hardware, software and design errors relevant to equipment
- Ability to sit or stand for up to 8 hours per day, view computer monitor, and move about effectively to fulfill the essential functions of the job
- Familiar with software and skilled in design
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your resume and any supporting documents will be used to verify that you meet the basic eligibility and qualification requirements. Only the most recently submitted resume will be considered.
- Competitive compensation based on skill level ($29,000-$41,600 Depending on experience)
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance available
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Advanced Training in your Discipline
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, you must submit a resume and documents which prove your eligibility to apply. Please email materials to: LRobertson@pdlfargo.com. In addition, you will be interviewed, either in person or electronically (Facetime, Skype, etc).
PRECISION DENTAL LABORATORIES CONTACT INFO:
6 Broadway N., Suite 200
Fargo, ND 58102