Removable Department Manager (Dental Lab)
- Sep 02, 2017
- Government : Military
Watch for Precision Dental Labs at the Fort Bragg Job Fair June 14 & 15!
This position is located in Fargo, ND.
***Continue your military career while working full time at Precision Dental Laboratories. Fargo has Air Guard, Army Guard and Army Reserve units on our base. We also have a Veterans' Service Center and are home to the #1 V.A. facility in the region.
Fargo is located on the ND/MN border and has a metropolitan population of about 240,000. If you're looking for great quality of life, live and play in Legendary North Dakota while working for one of the largest dental labs in a 3-state area. Minnesota's vast network of recreational lakes is just 45 minutes away. Low cost of living, quality schools, 3 universities in the metro area, extremely low crime rate.
The Fargo,ND -Moorhead, MN market has been ranked:
#1 City For Finding A Job (U.S. News and World Report)
#1 Most Secure Places To Live (Farmers Insurance)
#5 Best Places to Live in America (Moving.com)
#9 in the list of America's Fastest Growing Mid-Size City (WalletHub)
Bronze Bicycle Community (League of American Bicyclists)
Who May Apply: U.S. Citizens
- Not Required
Full time opening is available for a highly experienced Denture/Removables Prosthetics Technician to join a stable and growing dental laboratory in Fargo, ND that has built a reputation for supplying its customers with exceptional quality and service. Precision Dental Laboratories specializes in fixed dental prosthetics with an emphasis on dental implant restorations.
We are seeking an experienced Removables Prosthetics Technician with exceptional skills, who knows how to effectively work independently and in a team environment. If you want to be a part of something truly special and are looking for a long-term career, this position might be for you. Our lab places a high emphasis on teaching and improving our technicians' skill sets. Although we believe in ongoing training for our employees, this is NOT an entry-level or trainee position. This position is for high-end Removables and requires a minimum of 10 years experience in removable prosthetics.
- Excels in denture fabrication, repairs, removables appliances and complex combination of cases from start to finish.
- Uses appropriate dental materials to fabricate dental prosthesis adjusting and manipulating materials under different circumstances to achieve precise results.
- Skilled in using equipment, machinery, tools and techniques common in the Removables Department of a dental lab.
- Determines and selects with accuracy correct materials and specifications per doctors' prescriptions.
- Ensure the timelines of case completion, maintain departmental case flow process and strictly adhere to doctor due dates.
- Consults with clinicians in case planning and procedures to achieve the patients' expectations if needed.
- Manages case design, material choices and all other technical questions.
- 10 years experience in Removable Prosthetics. Knowledge of materials, protocols, and procedures is an absolute must.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your resume and any supporting documents will be used to verify that you meet the basic eligibility and qualification requirements. Only the most recently submitted resume will be considered.
- Competitive compensation based on skill level ($49,000-$65,000 + Bonuses Depending on experience)
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance available
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Advanced Training in your Discipline
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, you must submit a resume and documents which prove your eligibility to apply. Email materials to LRobertson@pdlfargo.com. In addition, you will be interviewed, either in person or electronically (Facetime, Skype, etc).
PRECISION DENTAL LABORATORIES CONTACT INFO:
6 Broadway N., Suite 200
Fargo, ND 58102