- Sep 02, 2017
- Government : Military
Datrose is seeking an experienced IT/Engineering Technical Recruiter in Webster, NY*! If you are a motivated, detail oriented, and seeking an opportunity with a great client; this may be the position for you! Please feel free to send your Resume to email@example.com
The IT/Engineering/Technical Recruiter specializes in IT recruiting preferably within the military and/or government sectors and has a deep knowledge of IT. This individual thrives in a fast-paced performance oriented environment and can work independently and on a team. Military recruiting experience and prior placement of cleared positions desirable. We are looking for an experienced individual to source, identify, screen, interview, present and hire qualified candidates for contract, non-contract and client direct hire positions nationwide.
Compensation for this position includes a base with the opportunity for additional income based upon performance. Datrose offers a comprehensive benefits program with a wide variety of coverage options.
- Develop a pipeline of available talent for open and expected position requests by researching available candidate databases of engineering/technical professionals, soliciting referrals, networking at events, and developing as well as maintaining relationships with engineering/technical professionals.
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Build and maintain a quality pipeline of candidates for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement through fostering long term relationships with candidates.
- Collaborate with client hiring managers to anticipate and meet staffing needs, ensure quality of selection and timeliness of hire.
- Market qualified candidates to new and existing clients.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment. Under the supervision of and working with HR, assess and investigate contract employee related problems. Administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Work with department account manager to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients' staffing requirements
- Learn industry sources and develop expertise in the specific requirements unique to the engineering field.
- Participate in job fairs, presentations and other events for brand recognition and awareness.
- Communicate effectively with team members and other Datrose staff in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting "best practices" and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and receive referrals and sales leads.
- Achieve recruiting and sales metrics within the time parameters designated by Staffing Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 plus years recruiting experience required with demonstrated experience managing numerous positions at one time within the engineering and/or technical disciplines in multiple functions or regions.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a technical staffing firm or corporate environment; focused on the recruitment of professionals within the engineering or technical fields.
- IT recruiting experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a top quality talent pool for current and forecasted job openings.
- Mastery of leading-edge recruiting tools required; especially search engines, career/networking, websites, and online advertising.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Proven ability to deliver and achieve results in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Customer service focus on both candidate and client experience.
- Ability to advise, influence and make solid judgment calls.
- Must be self-starter with demonstrated initiative and ability to multi-task.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and Vendor Management Systems required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associate's or Bachelor's degree highly preferred. An equivalent combination of education and recruiter and or staffing experience may be considered.
Datrose is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
*If living outside the Rochester, NY Area please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in a Remote Capacity.