Painters - Skilled $19 hr +++++
- Sep 02, 2017
- Government : Military
Fresh Coat Painters is a Professional Painting Company.
Are YOU ready to work with a professional painting company that is concerned about YOU? Offering a stable workplace with respectful co-workers, consistent year-round paycheck, and great benefits. We have immediate full-time and part-time, year-round opportunities.
Fresh Coat Painters in Austin, Texas is an established locally owned and operated full service painting company that specializes in high-end residential and commercial projects and is now accepting applications for skilled individuals to join our team. You will be working with other helpful, consistent, and professional team of people.
If you or someone you know would enjoy helping others, balance in your life, and a stable company you can believe in, please read on or share this.
Must have some painting exoerience. 3+ years of experience preferred, not required. Commercial experience preferred, not required.
• Prefered residential experience, including quality preparation.
• Reliable transportation. A valid driver's license prefered.
• Ability to pass illegal drug screening and background check.
• Non-smokers preferred
ABOUT THE JOB - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain a clean and organized workplace
• Keep accurate timekeeping
• Complete work-related paperwork as needed
• Productively work with other team members to complete jobs on time
• Effectively communicate necessary job needs and status
• Direct customer questions & concerns to supervisor
• Always work safely and correct unsafe conditions
• Comply with everything described in work order
• Learn and adopt the Fresh Coat systems and standards
• Understand and continue learning of products and practices
• Work within established production rates
• Produce work to Fresh Coat standards
• Ability to learn and then deliver high-quality painting
• Produce work efficiently per work order
ABOUT YOU - SKILLS & TRAITS NEEDED FOR SUCCESS:
• Follows Policy - At your best when you have consistent procedures
• Organized - Keeping projects, tools, and worksite organized
• Follows Through - likes doing things thoroughly and seeing tasks
• Consistent - Enjoys routine and doing work in a predictable manner.
• Interpersonal Skills - Enjoys diversity and relates well with others
• Self-Management - Manages time and priorities well.
• Goal Oriented - Focuses efforts on meeting goals.
• Empathy - Understands and cares about others.
• Typically, 40 hours per week, year-round between 7:00 - 4:00
• Overtime available during peak season, never mandatory