- Sep 02, 2017
- Government : Military
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 6 Months
Senior Software Developer - Works directly for client manager in Southlake, TX, as part of staff augmentation effort.
• Creates internal/external facing hospitality application in a JS Framework environment.
• Works with Product Owner, User Experience and Business Analysts in building the applications in an iterative environment.
• Works closely with services team in integrating services with front end.
• Partners with release engineering in migration activities.
• Analyze the performance issues and works on tuning the application.
• Responsible for site technical performance.
• Develops, assesses and communicates web site usage and security policies and standards.
• Provides technical assistance to Site Administrators.
• Requires knowledge of commercial internet/web tools and protocols.
Project : Next Gen Voice Agent (NGVA) is a SaaS based call center application used by several hotel chains worldwide. Goal of this project is to expand NGVA reach to enterprise segment.
Team : NGVA Development is based out of Sothlake, Texas with offshore development center in Bangalore, India. The team is comprised of developers, business analysts, and quality assurance working closely with a scrum master and a project manager.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Experience with React.js
• Experience with Redux Framework
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience in an Agile environment utilizing Rally