Assistant Community Manager
- Sep 02, 2017
- Government : Military
Affordable housing unit in Bridgeport, CT is seeking an Assistant Community Manager to join their team.
To be responsible, under the direction of the Community Manager, Regional Manager and/or Regional Vice President for the administration of the site in accordance with RMC policy and procedures and to keep the regional office fully informed of the site's status. The Assistant Community Manager works closely with and be responsive to the Training and Development Specialist, Maintenance Supervisor, site staff, as well as other central office managers and staff.
- Timely, accurate processing of Accounts Payable operations.
- Timely, accurate processing of Accounts Receivable operations.
- General office administration.
- Communicate with Property Manager with company procedures.
- Specific site administration.
- Monitoring team members when the Property Manager is not present.
- Tenant/landlord relations.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workloads.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent telephone presentation skills.
- Ability and commitment to learn new material quickly and upgrade skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team.
Pay: $35-37k/ DOE