BJ Services - Maintenance Tech
- Sep 02, 2017
- Government : Military
Headquartered in Tomball, Texas, BJ Services is the largest North American-focused, pure-play pressure pumping services provider. BJ Services provides hydraulic fracturing and cementing services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American oil and natural gas resources. We operate field locations serving all major North American oil and natural gas shale basins. Our shared culture is built by an unwavering pursuit for perfecting operational execution in the oilfield.
Clarksburg, West Virginia
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains assigned trucks, ships, and related surface cabin equipment in accordance with operating specifications.
- Routinely welds, paints and refurbishes equipment.
- Conducts mechanical inspections.
- May use moderately complex diagnostic equipment.
- Review procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
- Analyze and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems
- Analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
- Maintains records. Schedules maintenance of equipment. Maintain equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs.
- Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment compliance with HS&E policies and procedures. Handles special projects as assigned.
- Technical diploma or 3+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 3 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic).
- Certifications preferred but not required: A/C certification, electrical maintenance, Stationary
Engineer. Some electrical experience on 3 PH480and single PH 120v.Ability to read and
- Interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Knowledge on hydraulic circuits and ability to troubleshoot faults.
- Proficient in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and
other basic instruments.
- Basic level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems advanced computer skills.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
BJ Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, BJ Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.