Insurance Agency Career / Ownership Opportunity / Report to Yourself!
- Sep 02, 2017
- Government : Military
Farmers is passionate about entrepreneurial-minded individuals who want to be their own BOSS and run a business with unlimited earning potential. At Farmers, we give you a rare opportunity to "Build or Buy" an agency. We also have the award winning University of Farmers to help train and support you and your staff. There are great benefits to becoming a Farmers agency owner including ongoing commissions for every active policy. Farmers has introduced two entry points for new agency owners to take over an existing book of business.
- Attested background in the business environment; either managing, mentoring or building, etc.
- The desire to build and grow a residual income business opportunity
- Self-Motivation and Independence
- Effective time-management skills and self-reliance to accomplish goals
- The aptitude to identify and focus on priorities
- The talent to inspire as well as listen and learn from others
- Leadership and coaching skills
- The motivation to work hard and take risks to achieve financial success
- The willingness to accept responsibility for personal success and failur
The Seed program is a unique and powerful succession planning tool that provides you the opportunity to transfer partial commission rights of existing policies to qualified external candidates with the ability to earn full commission rights. You receives the benefit of immediate revenue without the cost of acquisition.
- Earning Full Commission Rights
- Immediate ability to cross sell policies and earn full commission
- Ability to purchase full commission rights after 2 years
- Contract Value
- Accumulated Contract Value after 5 Years
- Sale of Service and Commission Rights
- Ability to sell service and commission rights after 5 years
- Office Start-up Bonus Program
- Up to $10,000 bonus to reimburse office startup expenses
The Agency Acquisitions program provides lucrative financial incentives to capitalized qualifiers that purchase the business rights from existing Farmers Agents. You receive the full service commissions upon acquisition.
- Vesting - Contract Value vested 20% per year for 5 years
Office Start-up Bonus up to $10,000 bonus to reimburse startup expenses
Monthly New Business Premium Bonus for Acquisition under 1,000 Policies
- Bonus % paid on monthly new business Agent Eligible Premium or Policies
- All agents start at baseline bonus level for first quarter and then tiers are achieved by prior quarter performance
- Monthly bonuses paid on Life and Commercial premiums subject to caps
The qualified Insurance Sales Agent applicant will have at least a high school diploma, although a college degree is preferred. The ideal Farmers Agent will also have:
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a confident and positive attitude
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Appetite to continually learn new products and services
- Desire to be active in the community
- Good credit history with no bankruptcies for the past 3 years.
- A favorable criminal record no Felonies
- Obtain Property & Casualty License
- Obtain Life & Health License
- Obtain Series 6 License
- Obtain Series 63 License
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.