- Grand Canyon Village,AZ
- Sep 02, 2017
- Government : Military
Hands-on technician accountable to maintain and improve the quality of employee company housing while setting high standards of service. This is not a managerial position. Perform duties on our employee housing projects.
- Performs general maintenance of employee company housing to include repairs on HVAC, plumbing and electrical equipment.
- Framing, sheet rock, painting and roofing a must.
- Works well with other department Directors, managers and fellow co-workers.
- Meets set employee goals and objectives.
- Willing to assist with "on call".
- Work with lawn equipment to mow, trim and landscape.
- HVAC Certification a plus.
- Certification for refrigerant recovery preferred.
- Must have Electrical, Plumbing, and Building Improvement experience.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must portray a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to push, pull, bend, stoop and reach upward.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to extreme temperatures and cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Employment Eligibility for the United States