- Sep 02, 2017
- Government : Military
Look for Precision Dental Labs at the Fort Bragg Job Fair June 14 & 15!
This position is located in Fargo, ND.
***Continue your military career while working full time at Precision Dental Laboratories. Fargo has Air Guard, Army Guard and Army Reserve units on our base. We also have a Veterans' Service Center and are home to the #1 V.A. facility in the region.
Fargo is located on the ND/MN border and has a metropolitan population of about 240,000. If you're looking for great quality of life, live and play in Legendary North Dakota while working for one of the largest dental labs in a 3-state area. Minnesota's vast network of recreational lakes is just 45 minutes away. Low cost of living, quality schools, 3 universities in the metro area, extremely low crime rate.
The Fargo,ND -Moorhead, MN market has been ranked:
#1 City For Finding A Job (U.S. News and World Report)
#1 Most Secure Places To Live (Farmers Insurance)
#5 Best Places to Live in America (Moving.com)
#9 in the list of America's Fastest Growing Mid-Size City (WalletHub)
Bronze Bicycle Community (League of American Bicyclists)
Who May Apply: U.S. Citizens
- Not Required
Applies Porcelain to Full Contour Zirconia restorations, Green states zirconia work, loads sintering ovens and curing ovens, pre-sintered staining, and applies external stain and glaze. Conducts fit/ finish tests and other quality inspections to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels are met.
Full time opening is available for a highly experienced Cosmetic Ceramist to join a stable and growing dental laboratory in Fargo, ND that has built a reputation for supplying its customers with exceptional quality and service. Precision Dental Laboratories specializes in fixed dental prosthetics with an emphasis on dental implant restorations.
If you want to be a part of something truly special and are looking for a long-term career, this position might be for you. Our lab places a high emphasis on teaching and improving our technicians' skill sets. Although we believe in ongoing training for our employees, this is NOT an entry-level or trainee position. This position requires a minimum of 5 years experience as a Ceramist.
- Start-to-finish proficiency in all aspects of Ceramics to include build-up, grind-in, contour, anatomy, contacts and metal/porcelain margins
- Able to do all aspects of ceramic work with the various systems used in the ceramic department
- A good understanding of anatomy and ideal tooth morphology for full mouth restorations (high precision)
- A good eye for aesthetics
- Thorough understanding of morphology and functional design in both anterior and posterior restoration essential for full arch/mouth cases
- Strong (start to finish) case management experience is a must
- Excellent eyesight and visual acuity
- Ability to inspect and work using a microscope
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Ability to work with small high quality parts and recognize detail
- Treatment planning of large or highly complex aesthetic cases
- Superior implant knowledge
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in dental laboratory operations
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Time management and organizational skills
- Capable of creative thinking and problem solving
- Able to accept teaching and guidance
- Work well independently and with others
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your resume and any supporting documents will be used to verify that you meet the basic eligibility and qualification requirements. Only the most recently submitted resume will be considered.
- Competitive compensation based on skill level ($36,000-$62,000 Depending on experience)
- Relocation Assitance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance available
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Advanced Training in your Discipline
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, you must submit a resume and documents which prove your eligibility to apply. Materials should be emailed to: LRobertson@pdlfargo.com. In addition, you will be interviewed, either in person or electronically (Facetime, Skype, etc).
PRECISION DENTAL LABORATORIES CONTACT INFO:
6 Broadway N., Suite 200
Fargo, ND 58102