Administrative Assistant, Publications
- Costa Mesa,CA
- Sep 04, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
This person in this position supports the Publications and Approved Accommodations departments, oversees the Official Appointment program and provides assistance with publications projects. In conjunction with management, the person in this role will be responsible for achieving sales goals for Approved Accommodations, Official Appointments and Publications.
• Maintains database, update records and assists with the development of communications, form letters, faxes and mailings.
• Prepares agreements, letters and invoices for payment and processes payments for Official Appointments and Publications.
• Prepares, reviews and provides all orders and revenue reports to reconcile with management and accounting.
• Prospect and sell to current and potential Approved Accommodations, Official Appointments and Publications by telephone, mail, fax and email to current and potential clients.
• High School diploma/GED or equivalent certificate required. 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred.
• 4-6 years office administration experience and or business/transaction experience preferred. Budget/finance administration and project coordination experience preferred.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Access and Excel required.
• Additional computer software skills such as Project and Publisher desired.
• General organizational and time management skills required, as well as the ability to multitask and meet project deadlines.
• Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
• Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• 401k Savings Plan
• Employee Discounts
• Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.