Travel Agency Clerk - Pittsburgh-Clairton Blvd.- Full-time
- Sep 04, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products/services to millions of members for more than 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with the talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
We currently have Full-Time Travel Agency Clerk opportunity available in the Clairton Blvd. AAA Office for an individual who understands the meaning of Providing Legendary Customer Service and is committed to creating Members for Life! This posting replaces a previously posted part-time position.
We are seeking someone available to work a variable schedule within the office hours of 8:30am - 7pm weekdays, and 8:30am - 3pm. The hourly rate is $10.19 - $13.59, based on work experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support for the travel agency
- Answer phones, word processing, filing, faxing, data entry and research
- Maintain an accurate filing system of important travel documents
- Assembles, balances, and prepares customer payments for daily deposit.
- Performs inquiries and entries through an automated system pertaining to documents, flights, schedules, and payments
- Maintains, organizes, and updates travel brochures and reference materials
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong PC/Windows skills with accurate and swift word processing and data entry skills
- Knowledge of professional filing practices
- Good math skills
- Familiarity with common office procedures and technology
- High school graduate or GED
The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
We offer full-time employees an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental and vision coverage; life insurance; FREE AAA Plus membership; paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays and sick days); and a 401(k) with a generous match.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.
Equal Opportunity Employer