Assistant Producer Insurance Sales - Round Rock
- Round Rock,TX
- Sep 04, 2017
- Marketing/Advertising : Advertising Sales
AAA Texas is growing in the Round Rock area and has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team. Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude.
This position offers extensive training to help ensure a seamless transition into an Insurance Sales Agent position. In the Producer role you will perform a multitude of duties to develop job knowledge and the skills necessary to succeed in a sales agent role. You will be exposed to many facets while supporting the Texas team. This includes making outbound and taking inbound calls to build your member service and sales skills. Your success is highly valued and this role will help develop the necessary job knowledge and sales skills to be successful as an Insurance Agent for AAA.
Our Insurance Company is a financially strong and stable organization rated A+ by Best's Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy.
AAA will support you by offering:
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 20 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a pension plan
- Insurance license sponsorship
- Growth Opportunities
Your success will require you to:
- Support growth, retention, service and profitability goals in a branch environment
- Assist in the sales and service of all insurance and membership products
- Review applications, schedule inspections, amendment order preparations
- Document retrieval, review applications for accuracy/completeness and process go backs
- Complete and process all policy & membership changes and payments
- Respond to member inquiries regarding products & services
- Make outbound calls necessary to collect payments, complete new insurance sales, solicit sales referrals and conduct product referrals
- Cross sell insurance & membership products, develop sales lead opportunities through contacts and conduct positive and effective communications with colleagues and members.
- 3+ yrs sales experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred
- Successful completion of Background check
- Ability to pass a hair follicle drug screening
- A good driving record and a valid driver's license is required
- Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
- Have computer experience and good organizational skills
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
If you're a "take charge" individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!