Overnight Store Shift Manager (11:00pm-3:00pm)
- Salt Lake City,UT
- Sep 04, 2017
- Retail : Retail Manager
5000243336806 Sapp Bros., Inc., a growing chain of travel centers, is looking for Shift Managers to join our management team. At Sapp Bros, our mission is to treat every customer as "our guest" by providing a clean environment, quality products, and a commitment to excellent service. Our management team ensures that we achieve this mission every day. As a Shift Manager, you will use your experience in leading a team of supervisors, and team members to ensure that we exceed our customers' expectations. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your operations/management career with a growing company, and you meet our qualifications, we want to talk to you!
As a Shift Manager, you will be a part of the retail management team that helps maintain and supervise the integrity, quality, and customer service that our company provides. You will be responsible for overseeing a team of supervisors and team members in a fast-paced retail environment where rapid decision-making abilities are required.
Additional responsibilities of the Shift Manager include:
* Walking the facility on a daily basis to check for out-of-stock items, current merchandise, pricing, and placing of incoming inventory; adjusting pricing due to changes in wholesale costs
* Developing contests for Sales Associates aimed to achieve sales goals
* Investigating cash shortages or inventory variations
* Coaching Direct Reports personnel regarding effective approaches to address problems during their shift
* Attending regularly scheduled safety and department head meetings
* Auditing vault
* Walking around entire facility to ensure we are the cleanest travel center in the United States
* Ensuring department meets and exceeds all corporate office deadlines
Successful candidates will be expected to understand that they will be role models for Retail General Associates; therefore, they will need to work within the guidelines that are expected from our staff.
Additional requirements of the Shift Manager include:
* Experience in a leadership role in a management position
* Retail experience, preferred
We at Sapp Bros are proud of our hard work ethic and family culture. We set the bar very high with our expectations, but we reward those who achieve our expectations with a percentage of profit directly from their department. Sapp Bros is a place where everyone works hard to be the very best by being the friendliest and travel center in the United States. We offer many nationwide opportunities for career advancement for managers who can lead a team of people that consistently deliver "Wow" service.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
*Health & Dental Insurance
*Education Assistance Program
*Gym Membership Reimbursement
*Payroll Direct Deposit
*Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
*Store & Restaurant Discounts
*Career Advancement -- We promote from within!