Service Center Manager
- Sep 04, 2017
- Retail : Retail Manager
5000216870906 Bring your management skill and service knowledge to a company that will truly appreciate your expertise! Sapp Bros. Service Center is looking for a qualified Shop Manager to join our management team. We operate a chain of travel centers stretching from Utah to Pennsylvania, providing our customers with quality products, a clean environment, and a commitment to excellent service.In this key management role, you will oversee daily operations for the shop while ensuring excellent service and a safe work environment. Competitive compensation, great benefits, and advancement opportunities make this the perfect opportunity to take your management career to the next level!
As a Shop Manager, you will manage daily operations to ensure customer needs are met in a timely and efficient manner. You will be responsible for maintaining profitability and attaining sales objectives as well as hiring and training staff.
Shop Manager responsibilities:
* Maintaining a clean, professional, and safe work environment
* Managing inventory control
* Performing and ensuring high quality workmanship
* Maintaining a high level of customer service
* Attaining and maintaining a clean and professional image of personnel and facility
* Correcting and completing required work as assigned
* Communicating and coordinating with company personnel and management and providing assistance as needed
* Overseeing marketing and sales growthSo what does it take to qualify for this exciting opportunity? In addition to the requirements below, you'll need to be a motivated and career-minded professional. If you want more than a job, this is the management position for you!
Shop Manager requirements:
* High school graduate or equivalent, preferred
* 3 years of shop management experience
* Proficient in Windows & Microsoft Systems
* Positive attitude
* Excellent communication skills
* CDL, a plus Benefits With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
*Health & Dental Insurance
* Prescription plan
* Profit sharing
* Uniform & Shoe Allowance
* Education assistance program
*Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Payroll direct deposit
*Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
*Store & Restaurant Discounts