Dental Customer First Representative - Wausau, WI - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 04, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Respond to complex customer calls
- Resolve customer service inquiries which could include: Claims status and Billing and Payment issues
- Provide excellent customer service
- Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
- Answer member calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Follow up if necessary in a timely manner
- Accurately process claims according to documented procedures
- Obtain accurate information using multiple resources
- Excellent attendance is a must
- Ability to work in a production driven environment
- Responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members, Customers, and / or providers
- Direct phone - based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries.
- Moderate work experience within own function
- Supervision / guidance is required for higher level tasks
- Training time - frame is approximately five weeks and hours for training are 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Standard operating hours are between 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM, overtime may be needed depending on business need
- High School Diploma / GED
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience analyzing and solving customer's problems, or 1+ years of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Ability to input data onto Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to navigate and create emails in Microsoft Outlook
- Available between the hours of 7:00 AM- 7:00 PM Monday through Friday and available to work overtime as business needs require
- Ability to multi - task, this includes ability to take incoming phone calls; when not on the phone will process claims
- Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: customer service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, office, phone support, Dental Customer First Representative, Wausau, WI