Flex Spending (FSA) Customer First Representative - Wausau, WI - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 04, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
When you are in the business of health care, you're in the business of people. At UnitedHealth Group we want every customer experience to be distinctly personal. The challenge is complex. When people call us for help, their focus is on getting the best care possible. We help them understand their benefits and their options. This part of their lives matters a lot to them and it matters just as much to us. Our customer service teams have a serious responsibility to make every contact informative, productive, positive, and memorable for what it says about how much we care.
Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and / or providers. Direct phone - based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
- Respond to complex customer calls
- Resolve customer service inquiries which could include
- Benefit and Eligibility information
- Billing and Payment issues
- Customer material requests
- Physician assignments
- Authorization for treatment
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Moderate work experience within own function.
- Some work is completed without established procedures.
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others.
- Supervision / guidance is required for higher level tasks
- High School Diploma / GED
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience analyzing and solving customer's problems OR 1+ years of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Available to work 40 hours per week anytime within the operating hours of the site Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to multi - task, this includes ability to take incoming phone calls; when not on the phone will process claims
- Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers, and floor activity
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: flex spending, computers, customer service, office