Resident Care Associates
- Mc Lean,VA
- Sep 05, 2017
- Healthcare : Direct Care Staff
Vinson Hall Retirement Community is hiring for a Resident Care Associates job in Mc Lean,VA
Resident Care Associate
Vinson Hall Retirement Community, a Continuing Care Retirement Community, located in beautiful McLean, VA is currently Resident Care Associates (RCAs) to join its health care team.
The Resident Care Associate (RCA) provides one to one assistance to assigned residents and works closely with our nursing personnel. RCAs assist residents with personal, nutritional, and restorative care consistent with assessment and care plan, under supervision of registered and/or licensed nurse.
Must be flexible with working hours.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completed Virginia approved Certified Nurse Aide Training program with current Virginia Nurse Aid Certificate.
- Private duty experience highly preferred
- Current CPR certificate.
- Basic computer skills strongly preferred.
- One year experience preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience in bedside nursing preferred.
- Willing to work as a team member.
- Experience in geriatrics preferred.
Vinson Hall offers a competitive pay and benefits package to include health insurance and 401(k).
Vinson Hall is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.