Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Mc Lean,VA
- Sep 05, 2017
- Healthcare : Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Vinson Hall Retirement Community is hiring for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job in Mc Lean,VA
Certified Nursing Assistant
Vinson Hall Retirement Community, a Continuing Care Retirement Community, located in beautiful McLean, VA is currently seeking a few caring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for our Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing facilities.
CNAs are responsible for providing residents with personal and restorative care under the direction of a registered and/or licensed nurse. CNAs also assist residents in social and recreational activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completed Virginia approved Certified Nurse Aide Training program with current Virginia Nurse Aid Certificate.
- Current CPR certificate.
- Basic computer skills strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience in bedside nursing preferred.
- Willing to work as a team member.
- Experience in geriatrics preferred.
Schedule: Various full-time and part-time shifts available
Vinson Hall offers a competitive pay and benefits package to include health insurance and 401(k).
Vinson Hall is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.