- Nov 04, 2017
- Protective Services : Security Guards
Securitas Security Dearborn is hiring for a Security Officer job in Dearborn,MI
SECURITAS, a global leader in the security industry, is currently hiring Security Officers in a variety of positions for the Downtown DETROIT and surrounding areas.
Experience is preferred, but not required.
CURRENT OPENINGS ARE:
Regular Security Officer Position, Armed/Unarmed Officer, Certified EMT, Mobile Patrol and so much more....
Shifts: 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts and many openings for those who are looking for a flexible schedule and do not want to commit to a specific shift!
PAY RANGE STARTS AT $9.50 - $15.25 PER HOUR BASED ON POSITION
- Competitive Wages
- Free Uniforms
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Site Training
- Officer-Of-The-Month Bonus Opportunities
- Special Distinction Award
- Training For Certified Security Officer Status
- Direct Deposit
Security Officer Minimum Requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Have a means of communication (i.e., telephone, pager, etc.) and access to reliable transportation
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Be able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Be willing to participate in Securitas’ pre-employment procedures, including a drug screen and background investigation
- EMT and Armed Guards require certification
Every day we are growing to Secure Michigan and Beyond. Come Join OUR TEAM!
Click the “Apply Now” button to submit an online application!
We are EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabilities