- Sep 05, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : Picker Packer
Allied Staffing is hiring for a Order Picker/Packer job in Edgerton,KS
Location: Edgerton, KS
Pay rate: $11.00/hr
Hours: 6:00am-2:30pm *must be willing to work overtime hours 6am-4:30pm*
Type of position: long term
Candidates will perform procedures for pulling, packing and verification of customer orders.
This person will be responsible for:
- Pull orders on bulk system.
- Pick the correct quantities for cases.
- Request restocks
- Pack products on pallets
- Label pallets for freight orders
- Securely pack orders in cartons
- Source tags and pre-ticketing required by some customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to multi-task
- Good decision making skills
- Must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Good math skills for accurate record keeping.
- Must be able to understand and use common sense with written and oral instructions.
THIS JOB IS PHYSICALLY DEMANDING. Candidates need to be able to:
- Work in a NON-temperature controlled environment
- Work in a FAST PACED environment
- Continuously lift or move lightweight materials
- Must be able to infrequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Continuously bend, stretch, and climb ladders
- Continuously walk on cement floors.
- Must be willing to work mandatory overtime
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now, or call (844) 201-1068 for additional information!
Allied staffing was founded in 1966 in Kansas City, MO to help assist local companies focus more on running their businesses and while letting us handle their staffing needs. We’ve since expanded to handle staffing needs for a variety of industries including logistics and manufacturing, accounting, IT, engineering, and more.
We take pride in our ability to source the proper candidates based on our client’s needs, whether that be for temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct hire work. Our specialty is in finding reliable, hard-working temporary and full-time employees to help organizations improve productivity, manage labor expenses, and get more work done. Allied strives to create a culture of excellence that leads to dynamic results. Our work environment fosters collaboration and creativity where ideas grow and our employees thrive.
Over the years, we have grown to become one of the area’s largest specialized staffing services, and today we provide strategic and tactical workforce management solutions to our clients. Allied employees are empowered by a sense of ownership that allows them to build within the brand and the freedom to determine their level of success and career path. We recently celebrated 50 years of incorporating our passion and dedication to connect the right person with the right role and provide the right solutions for our clients, based on their best interests, not ours