Systems Analyst - Billing Department
- Costa Mesa,CA
- Sep 06, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking an IS professional to work in the Corporate Receivables Department as a detail oriented Billing Systems Analyst for our Emergency Roadside Services in Costa Mesa, CA.
• Plan, manage, deliver projects and test cases for our corporate receivables.
• Develop strategic plans involving the implementation of technology and billing process improvements.
• Research, develop, review and approve system enhancements through the requirements process.
• Provide project guidance to team members in support of the project process.
• Provide support and refinement to methods of testing.
• Plan and manage delivery of project testing and associated support to meet business objectives.
• Execute test cases, document test results and escalate problems as they arise.
• Assesses project risks, identify and implement controls to mitigate risks.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a billing analyst or similar accounting role preferred.
• Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Experience with system implementations, project management and/or coordinator role is preferred.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Microsoft Access, Excel and Visio required.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
• Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• 401k Savings Plan
• Employee Discounts
• Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.