Inside Sales Agent (Independence, OH)
- Sep 06, 2017
- Marketing/Advertising : Advertising Sales
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
As a Sales Agent you will work in the Independence office located at 5700 Brecksville Road, Independence, OH. You must be available to work a full time 40 hour work week; Monday - Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm. Eventually this brand new call center will expand hours of operation so other work schedule opportunities may come available. You will be offering new memberships and property & casualty insurance products. We're looking for motivated, self-starters, who can work independently. Successful agents demonstrate the ability to multi-task, cross-sell and accurately quote insurance rates.
We offer extensive training to help ensure a seamless transition into an Insurance Sales Agent role.
- Paid Training and Licensing sponsorship
- $19.23 per hour during the training period.
- Commission based with forgivable draw
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage and 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Time off allowance for vacation and holidays
- Recognition program for top performers
- Various sales incentives
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 20 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation since 1902
- No overhead expenses
- 2 yrs sales experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, HS Diploma required
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills, and ability to multi-task
- Organized and detailed
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Apply Directly Online At: www.aaa.com/apply
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations
through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Through the years, AAA East Central has worked to create an environment that encourages employees to stay with the company for a long time. We believe we've accomplished this goal through our employee benefit and incentive programs. This is demonstrated by the many employees who have chosen to work as AAA East Central employees more than 10 years.
Since its founding in 1902, AAA's vision for the future has focused on growth and expansion while maintaining excellent employee relations. AAA East Central employees take pride in their commitment to excellence and their ability to provide legendary service to our members.