Vehicle Registration Control Specialist - Part Time
- Los Angeles,CA
- Sep 06, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
1. Perform administrative functions for the DCU, including but not limited to: filing reports, mail disbursement, receiving and shipping of courier bags. Submit documents and data entry via InfoPath form when necessary.
2. Maintain office filing system. Print and review DMV reports. Daily reports include Office Collection, Password Security, Inventory Activity and Production Statistics reports per Branch. Communicate with Branch Management to obtain appropriate signatures. Purge reports from DMVA system. Maintain and follow retention guidelines.
3. Skill set development training in DMV audit and DMV balancing processes and procedures.
4. Orders and receives branch supplies as necessary may include general supplies and/or DMV materials. Process inter-office and outgoing United States mail. Receive inter-office correspondence and assign or handle as necessary.
5. Perform other duties or responsibilities assigned by management.
- High School Diploma/GED