Life Insurance Agent- Inside Sales Unit
- Sep 06, 2017
- Marketing/Advertising : Advertising Sales
AAA Texas is growing in Dallas/Ft Worth area and has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team at our Administrative office in Coppell,TX. Our door is open to talented individuals with ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude.
AAA will support you by offering:
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 20 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a pension plan
- Wellness programs and incentives
- Games rooms and relaxation rooms
- Growth Opportunities
- Handling inbound/outbound calls and answering questions from members interested in life insurance and financial products.
- Quoting and preparing life insurance policies.
- Preparing changes to life insurance policies including; change of beneficiary, change of ownership and upgrade in amount or type of policy.
- Assisting clients in processing claims.
- Participating in community and business activities and events to prospect for potential membership and insurance sales opportunities.
- Utilizing a variety of methods in performing research leading to the establishment of high potential prospects for AAA products. These methods include direct mail, referral systems, associate cross-selling, partnership sharing, prospect purchases, etc.
- Contacting and qualifying prospective members and explaining features and benefits of life insurance policies offered, suggesting amount and type of coverage based on analysis of prospect's circumstances.
- Calculating and quoting premium rates for specific policies.
- Anticipating future needs and calling on established clients to renew and upgrade accounts.
- Developing long-term relationships.
- Establishing programs designed to retain existing member clients, trigger advance follow-up periods and regaining business that has lapsed.
- Complete Continuing Education requirements for licenses.
- Continued license sponsorship
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Career Advancement
- Employee credit union
- Insurance premium reductions
- Travel and entertainment discounts
- 2+ years of current life insurance sales experience
- BA/BS degree a plus.
A qualified candidate will also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, competitive sales drive and a commitment to maintaining superior member relationships; proficiency utilizing computer hardware and software systems. Valid Texas drivers license, a good driving record and a current Texas Life license. Work days include some evenings, weekends and holidays.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.