Underwriting Field Inspector
- Sep 06, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
Teamwork, Dedication, Integrity
Together, we make a difference
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Covering the South Bay territory, the Underwriting Field Inspector performs physical inspections, primarily of homes including interior and exterior; may also inspect auto, watercraft, and/or collector vehicles. The Inspectors are housed throughout Southern California and inspect risks within a designated geographical territory, in this instance, South Bay.
• Provide documentation pertinent to the risk attributes and may provide evaluation of the overall insurance risk.
• Upload photos into photo repository for viewing by Underwriting and Sales.
• Maintains daily and weekly schedule. Some Saturdays on a rotational basis is required.
• Position comes with a company vehicle; candidate must have and maintain a good driving record.
• One or two year's prior insurance knowledge and or related work experience preferred.
• Advanced communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
• Must have the ability to function effectively in an independent environment requiring strong project / task and deadline approach to work.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
• Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
• Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• 401k Savings Plan
• Employee Discounts
• Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.