Corporate Counsel, Employment
- Costa Mesa,CA
- Sep 06, 2017
- Legal : General Legal
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Seeking Corporate Counsel for our administrative office in Costa Mesa, CA.
The chosen candidate will represent the Auto Club and other Auto Club Enterprises (ACE) entities with in-house employment litigation and provide legal advice to human resources.
Candidate should reside in Orange County, CA or be willing to re-locate. Re-location reimbursement available.
• Defends and prosecutes lawsuits and arbitrations.
• Develops litigation strategies.
• Advises management, and counsels various business units on legal implications of proposed actions and polices.
• Lead trial experience and significant experience in handling all phases of employment litigation from inception through appeal.
• Experience with defending against claims of wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment and retaliation in both court proceedings and in binding arbitrations.
• Experience with providing legal advice and counsel to human resources and responding to agency charges.
• Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
• Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• 401k Savings Plan
• Employee Discounts
• Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.