- Costa Mesa,CA
- Sep 06, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
This position provides independent direction in the initiation, design, implementation, and management of projects and programs to increase the effectiveness of the operation.
- Develop and maintain databases of program and initiatives.
- Produce statistical reports and analyses, including ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Develop and administer new and existing programs impacting service delivery and quality.
- Assist with development and preparation of department budget, goals, and objectives.
- Provide monthly forecasting and effective budget updates.
- Implement individual portions of the strategic business plan. Assess, evaluate and recommend alterations to the business plan as needed.
- Identify and analyze trends regarding best practices, policies, procedures and programs.
- Develop management reports for Vice President and other Executive Management.
- Create new reports as requested.
- Recognize, design, and integrate continuous improvement components to meet redesign needs.
- Participate in projects comprised of participants from other Business Units and outside vendors.
- Participate in Business Unit planning and other meetings as required.
- May initiate and coordinate written and oral communication between business units and business partners.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Experience: 3 years of progressive experience in business operations, business administration, finance or workforce management.
Knowledge/Skills/Competencies: Professional verbal and written communication skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and in creating spreadsheets and databases.
Strong organizational and time management skills.
Ability to multi-task and meet project deadlines set by management.
Proven ability to produce recommendations and proposals and oversee projects as directed.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various kills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time of including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401K Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.