Infor Lawson Application Developer
- Sep 06, 2017
- Retail : General Retail
Come join the Enterprise IT team at Pilot Flying J!
This position will require someone with:
* Experience with Lawson Process Flow and Infor Process Automation (IPA).
* Expert Knowledge of Lawson Process Flow toolset in a large scale Windows environment.
* Infor Lawson Global HR and Talent Management setup and customization experience.
* Configuration Console and Design Studio knowledge.
* Work with team members to support the upgrade of the companyâ€™s Infor Lawson implementation from v9 to v11.
* Reporting setup and development using Crystal Reports, T-SQL, and Infor Business Intelligence (IBI).
* Experience with Infor Intelligent Object Network (ION).
* Experience personalizing and configuring Infor Ming.le.
* Experience with Infor Lawson 3rd Party vendors - MHC and BSI.
* Experience writing SQL queries and pulling data from MS SQL Server.
* Strong understanding of business processes including: GL, AC, AM, AP, PO, HR, BN, LP & PR.
* Lawson Landmark experience a plus.
* TFS (Team Foundation Server) a plus.
* Experience with Integration and Deployment Documentation.
* .NET experience is a plus
The basic duties of this position include:
* Design and develop system framework.
* User creation and deletion.
* Design, develop, and launch system enhancements.
* Scope IT requirements from business needs.
* Systematically document progress throughout development projects.
* Assist with technology planning through ongoing research.
* Provide end-user support and troubleshooting.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor.