- Sep 06, 2017
- Human Resources : Recruiter
National DCP is hiring for a Selector job in McDonough,GA
A Selector works individually selecting full cases from a warehouse pick slot. The Selector fits these items on a pallet, plastic wraps the bundles. Audio headsets are used and the selector hears the location where the item will be picked from the slot. The Selector builds these items on a pallet, plastic wraps the order and affixes selection labels to each completed pallet.
We offer excellent employee benefits and numerous opportunities for professional growth and skill development. It is all part of our commitment to engaging, developing and recognizing the great people at our organization.
- Affordable healthcare coverage
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA - Company contributions to HSA
- Company-paid Group Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Financial Planning Program
- Paid time off for Vacation and Sick Pay
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee discounts
- Use a headset to find individual items within the warehouse
- Remove cases of product from storage area and place on pallet
- Maneuver pallet on single or double electric riding pallet jack until order is complete
- Manually wrap the pallet by circling load with roll of plastic wrap until secure
- Operate all equipment in a safe manner and report any unsafe situations
- Maintain company standards and procedures
- Basic knowledge of shipping and warehouse procedures and regulations required
- Desire to work in a nontraditional, collaborative work enviroment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Understanding of company handbook
- Double Rider Jack (preferred)
- Voice Selecting (preferred)
- Sit Down Forklift (preferred)
- RF Gun (preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Food Grade Selecting Experience (preferred)
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
Effectively supporting Dunkin’ Brands, a $7 billion franchisee system, takes a lot of planning and hard work. Each year, our extensive distribution network makes 625,000 deliveries of 73,000,000 cases by driving more than 28,000,000 miles to Dunkin’ stores nationwide.
NDCP’s Operations team focuses on four key areas – Inventory (Forecasting, Buying, Logistics), Warehouse (Receiving, Selecting, Loading), Transportation (Routing, Dispatch, Delivery) and Member Services (Customer Service).
Our national trucking fleet is comprised of nearly 750 tractors and trailers. The majority of our workforce is based out of seven distribution centers and 32 hubs across the U.S. to ensure we serve our Members well in established markets and throughout Dunkin’s rapidly expanding footprint.