- Sep 06, 2017
- Human Resources : Recruiter
National DCP is hiring for a MNS Coordinator job in Duluth,GA
The IT MNS Coordinator is responsible for managing relationships between NDCP, ISP vendors & Franchisees. Handle escalation issues and direct them to appropriate staff. Liaison between Verizon and different ISP vendors to address SLAs for installation and support. Monitor Member mailbox and disseminate information to the appropriate parties.
We offer excellent employee benefits and numerous opportunities for professional growth and skill development. It is all part of our commitment to engaging, developing and recognizing the great people at our organization.
- Affordable healthcare coverage
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA - Company contributions to HSA
- Company-paid Group Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Financial Planning Program
- Paid time off for Vacation and Sick Pay
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee discounts
- Provide support to complex technology installations to include:
- Manage and balance stakeholder expectations regarding the on-going schedule and cost while identifying and managing risk to these constraints
- Coordinate the managing and administering of key support functions for franchisee support and partner management
- Collaboratively partner and assist virtual teams from disparate groups to deliver to expectations
- Assist MNS department in maintaining Franchisee database and optimizing all current processes
- Assist in resolving Franchisee technology escalations
- Manage Franchisee ISP overages and RMAs
- Partner with IT Billing staff to ensure credits & payments are correctly applied
- Provide superior customer service to franchisees & store employees
- Produce certain billing files for Franchisee Services group
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analysis, troubleshooting, and follow through skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Distribution/Franchisee experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with a large Franchisee Support environment
- In depth knowledge of and ability to support customers on all levels
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and improve complex processes
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
Effectively supporting Dunkin’ Brands, a $7 billion franchisee system, takes a lot of planning and hard work. Each year, our extensive distribution network makes 625,000 deliveries of 73,000,000 cases by driving more than 28,000,000 miles to Dunkin’ stores nationwide.
NDCP’s Operations team focuses on four key areas – Inventory (Forecasting, Buying, Logistics), Warehouse (Receiving, Selecting, Loading), Transportation (Routing, Dispatch, Delivery) and Member Services (Customer Service).
Our national trucking fleet is comprised of nearly 750 tractors and trailers. The majority of our workforce is based out of seven distribution centers and 32 hubs across the U.S. to ensure we serve our Members well in established markets and throughout Dunkin’s rapidly expanding footprint.