- Sep 06, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
5 Star Staffing is hiring for a RN job in Woodbury,NY
Looking for a rewarding job in the nursing field? Look no more! Five Star is now hiring .
FIVE STAR STAFFING JOB FAIR
Tuesday, September 19th from 9AM- 4PM
LaQuinta Inn and Suites
821 Stewart Ave
Garden City, NY 11530
For hotal directions call (516) 705-9002
For immediate placement, please bring the following documents with you:
- Reference letters
- Photo ID
- Social Security card
- CNA certificate
- LPN & RN License & registration
- CPR certification
- PPD and MMR/Varicella labs
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse position include:
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year experience in LTC
- Successful completion of the NCLEX-RN
- Strong Emotional stability
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
- Graduate from an accelerated Nursing program
- Current RN license
- Basic computer skills
- Above average physical strength
Please note: proper documentation will be required to complete the application process
Can not attend the Open House, click the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume now!
For additional information, call us at (718) 534-7400 Ext. 103. Ask for Michelle