- Jersey City,NJ
- Sep 07, 2017
- Hotel/Motel/Resort : General Hotel/Motel/Resort
If you’re looking for weekly pay and a customizable schedule, then look no further. Introducing Shiftgig - an easy to use mobile app that makes flexible work available to you at the touch of a button. You’ll gain access to our calendar of events and can claim open shifts that fit into your schedule. Work events that you’re qualified for; catering events, sports stadiums, private parties, corporate offices, you name it!
So what’s next? Once you apply it takes about 24-48 business hours for our team to reach out to you. If you’re selected to interview with our team, you’ll be given options with available days and times. After the interview, if you’re selected it can take up to 10 days to complete the hiring process. From there, you’re ready to start making money!
Apply today - we can’t wait to have you on our team!
This position is a general labor role within a fulfillment center that reports to an inbound/receiving or outbound/shipping supervisor and/or manager. The primary functions of the warehouse associate include all tasks that help ensure product reaches our consumer. Tasks may include picking, packing and loading trucks.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds to aid operations
- Good vision and hearing for communication and operational safety
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Shiftgig Specialists use the Shiftgig App to pick-up shifts, all Specialists are required to have a smartphone