- Sep 07, 2017
- Hotel/Motel/Resort : General Hotel/Motel/Resort
If you’re looking for weekly pay and a customizable schedule, then look no further. Introducing Shiftgig - an easy to use mobile app that makes flexible work available to you at the touch of a button. You’ll gain access to our calendar of events and can claim open shifts that fit into your schedule. Work events that you’re qualified for; catering events, sports stadiums, private parties, corporate offices, you name it!
So what’s next? Once you apply it takes about 24-48 business hours for our team to reach out to you. If you’re selected to interview with our team, you’ll be given options with available days and times. After the interview, if you’re selected it can take up to 10 days to complete the hiring process. From there, you’re ready to start making money!
Apply today - we can’t wait to have you on our team!
At Shiftgig, we are always looking for exceptional new talent to join our team. We are looking for multiple experienced cooks from entry level to seasoned chefs for an opportunity to work with a premier resort in Scottsdale. This position would be temp-to-hire. If you're looking to broaden your skills with a great experience, than this job is for you!
- Set up stations quickly and efficiently for prep work
- Prepare and serve food in compliance with establishment standards
- Measure and mix ingredients, washing, peeling, cutting and shredding fruits and vegetables, and trimming and cutting meat, poultry or fish for culinary use
- Taste products, read menus, estimate food requirements, check production, and keep records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment
- Maintain a prepared and sanitary work area at all times
- Return dirty food preparation utensils to the appropriate areas
- Assist with all duties as assigned by Kitchen Manager/Executive Chef
- Minimum six (6) months of experience in a food service and hospitality setting
- Able to re-stock all items as required all throughout shift
- Proven record of delivering outstanding customer service by preparing food items constantly and adhering to all recipe standards
- Track record of working efficiently in a fast-paced and noisy environment
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while abiding by all Food & Safety Regulations
- Shiftgig Specialists use the Shiftgig App to pick-up shifts, all Specialists are required to have a smartphone