- Sep 07, 2017
- Hotel/Motel/Resort : General Hotel/Motel/Resort
If you’re looking for weekly pay and a customizable schedule, then look no further. Introducing Shiftgig - an easy to use mobile app that makes flexible work available to you at the touch of a button. You’ll gain access to our calendar of events and can claim open shifts that fit into your schedule. Work events that you’re qualified for; catering events, sports stadiums, private parties, corporate offices, you name it!
So what’s next? Once you apply it takes about 24-48 business hours for our team to reach out to you. If you’re selected to interview with our team, you’ll be given options with available days and times. After the interview, if you’re selected it can take up to 10 days to complete the hiring process. From there, you’re ready to start making money!
Apply today - we can’t wait to have you on our team!
Shiftgig is looking for multiple experienced servers for opportunities on both weekdays and weekends for high-volume events. Servers can expect shifts such as: banquet serving, food running, buffet style service, wine service, and light set up/break down of events.
Depending on the shift, duties may include:
- Perform table service duties, such as: food selection, delivery and set-up for high end dining or catered events
- General table services for catered events
- Open bottled wine, bus & set tables
- Clearly communicate with banquet supervisor and other servers on the floor
- Assist in all set up, service, and breakdown of the event space
- Minimum one (1) year of serving experience
- Banquet experienced preferred (but not required)
- Team player, professional appearance and positive attitude
- Reliable and hardworking
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while abiding by all Food & Safety Regulations
- Shiftgig Specialists use the Shiftgig App to pick-up shifts, all Specialists are required to have a smartphone