- Sep 07, 2017
- Hotel/Motel/Resort : General Hotel/Motel/Resort
If you’re looking for weekly pay and a customizable schedule, then look no further. Introducing Shiftgig - an easy to use mobile app that makes flexible work available to you at the touch of a button. You’ll gain access to our calendar of events and can claim open shifts that fit into your schedule. Work events that you’re qualified for; catering events, sports stadiums, private parties, corporate offices, you name it!
So what’s next? Once you apply it takes about 24-48 business hours for our team to reach out to you. If you’re selected to interview with our team, you’ll be given options with available days and times. After the interview, if you’re selected it can take up to 10 days to complete the hiring process. From there, you’re ready to start making money!
Apply today - we can’t wait to have you on our team!
At Shiftgig, our bartenders are passionate about creating an incredible guest experience while serving delicious drinks. A Shiftgig Bartender feels comfortable talking about alcohol, preparation techniques and is willing to give recommendations upon request.
Shiftgig bartenders are expected to prepare and serve drinks, fulfill guest requests and assist in other duties as assigned.
- Mix, garnish, and serve quality drinks
- Ensure a clean and inviting environment
- Communicate and work efficiently with other team members
- Ensure that patrons are 21 or over
- Perform opening and closing bar procedures
- Minimum six (6) months experience and/or educational training as a bartender required
- Required licensing or certifications to serve and handle alcohol
- Friendly demeanor combined with good communication skills
- Experience in mixology, wine service, knowledge of craft beer, boutique liquor and artisanal spirits a plus
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while abiding by all Food & Safety Regulations
- Shiftgig Specialists use the Shiftgig app to pick-up shifts, a smartphone is required of all Specialists