Experienced Fine Dining Server
- Sep 07, 2017
- Hotel/Motel/Resort : General Hotel/Motel/Resort
If you’re looking for weekly pay and a customizable schedule, then look no further. Introducing Shiftgig - an easy to use mobile app that makes flexible work available to you at the touch of a button. You’ll gain access to our calendar of events and can claim open shifts that fit into your schedule. Work events that you’re qualified for; catering events, sports stadiums, private parties, corporate offices, you name it!
So what’s next? Once you apply it takes about 24-48 business hours for our team to reach out to you. If you’re selected to interview with our team, you’ll be given options with available days and times. After the interview, if you’re selected it can take up to 10 days to complete the hiring process. From there, you’re ready to start making money!
Apply today - we can’t wait to have you on our team!
We are looking for multiple experienced banquet servers for opportunities on both weekdays and weekends for high-volume event for a local university in Richardson, TX.
Pay Rate: $14/hr
- The banquet/fine dining server performs table service duties, such as food selection, delivery and set-up for high end dining or catered events
- Attend pre-shift meeting lead by banquet captain/supervisor
- Clearly communicate with banquet supervisor and other servers on the floor
- Tray service
- Open bottled wine and feel comfortable describing/serving guests
- Bus & set tables
- Assist in all set up, service, and breakdown of the event space
- Fine dining etiquette
- Carry a tray with 5-10 plates
- Minimum 3 years of banquet or fine dining experience
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while abiding by all Food & Safety Regulations
- Team player, professional appearance and positive attitude
- Experience in different styles of service a plus (e.g.: French, Russian, synchronized)
- Banquet Captain or club experience a plus
- Shiftgig Specialists use the Shiftgig App to pick-up shifts, all Specialists are required to have a smart-phone