Travel Labor & Delivery Nurse - (LD RN)
- Sep 07, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
13074830 Job Description & Requirements
Labor & Delivery Nurse - (LD RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $46.00 - 49.00
This top-ranked L&D unit is ready to welcome a new member to their team. With patient care deeply rooted in compassion, innovation and passion for great outcomes, you'll find a challenging and rewarding environment. This role is perfect for passionate caregivers who want to experience cutting edge technologies and top notch patient care models.
- 373 bed hospital in the heart of the Inland Empire, quick drive to Anaheim parks and Temecula wine country
- Units include 50 bed Level 2 Trauma ED, Level 2 NICU, and an 18 bed L&D delivering over 3,500 births per year.
- RCH has been recognized as a Top Performing Hospital, with a new 7-story patient tower, 3-story medical office building, and a recently completed new 5-level, state-of-the-art parking garage.
- Meditech charting
Labor and delivery (LD) nurses provide care to women and their newborns during the antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and neonatal stages. They provide support and monitor vital signs of the mother and baby during birth and deal with any potential problems. They may also provide support and education to mothers and their families after giving birth. LD nurses are found in hospitals, clinics and physician offices, and maternity or birthing centers.
- Current CA license
- 2 year exp including Travel contract experiece
- Intermediate AWHONN, ACLS, NRP, BLS
- Will float to Mother/Baby and Post Partum as needed
Tucked into inland California, Riverside is a large city with a rich history, significant cultural presence and home to an important educational and medical community. Named one of "America's most livable communities," Riverside is close to both the mountains and the beaches, and affords its residents an excellent quality of life.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Labor and delivery nurse, labor and delivery, LD, LD RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., postpartum, neonatal nurse, neonatal, L&D, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, hospital, maternity