- Sep 07, 2017
- Restaurant : Dishwashers/Maintenance
Delaware North/Denver Intl Airport is hiring for a Utility Worker job in Denver,CO
Under general supervision of the department manager/chef, responsible for cleaning of kitchen and dining areas, in accordance with Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Maintains cleanliness of guest eating area
- Wipes down tables, chairs, booths, and trays
- Empties trash and cleans garbage pails
- Brings garbage to dumpster
- Breaks down boxes and brings to compactor
- Maintains ice dispenser filled at all times
- Sweeps and mops floors
- Stocks supplies such as food, dishes, and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars.
- Stocks, organizes and cleans condiment areas
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Non-essential Functions:
- Washes pots, pans, and dishes
- Assists with accepting delivery items and storage of such items.
- Assists in cleaning and preparing various foods for cooking or serving as needed.
Education & Experience:
- No experience required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to take and follow direction
- Reliable and independent
- Ability to adhere to Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs
- Frequent standing and walking on tile surface, for entire length of shift
- Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at waist, bending and squatting
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops and brooms
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Kitchen environment – noise levels may be moderate to high
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass, metal cans, slipping and tripping.
- Occasionally immerses hands in water to perform cleaning duties
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
Delaware North is an Equal Opportunity Employer.