- Sep 07, 2017
- Skilled Trades : Electrical/Mechanical Trades
Now seeking candidates for multiple projects across the United States. If you are skilled as an Apprentice/Journeyman Electrician and would love to travel, please apply with us.
We are seeking Apprentice/Journeyman Electricians
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the electrical field. Installs and bends GRC (rigid metal) conduit efficiently.
- Operates Greenlee electric benders.
- Pulls power and control wiring for motor control systems.
- Installs various control devices (photo eyes, limit switches, control stations, etc.).
- Installs panel boards, Motor Control Centers, and other distribution equipment.
- Terminates multiple control wiring.
- Multiple large projects in the central US.
- Must have knowledge in all underground electrical installations.
- 50 to 60 hours work weeks.
- Shift differential. Weekly Per Diem available if traveling.
- Must have complete set of standard electrician hand tools, safety boots, safety glasses, and hard hat.
- Must have working knowledge of the National Electrical Code requirements for electrical installations.
- Must have completed 4 year Bureau of Apprenticeship training or a minimum of four years in electrical trade.
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!