Warehouse Forklift Operators
- Sep 07, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : Material Movers/Equipment Operators
On Time Staffing is hiring for a Warehouse Forklift Operators job in Elwood,IL
All shifts available
On Time Staffing is hiring Forklift Operators for our client, Neovia Logistics in Elwood, IL. These are temp. to hire positions with 1st and 2nd shifts available.
1st shift – 4 am to 2 pm M-F - $11.00 – $14.50 varies by position
2nd shift – 2 pm to 12 am M-F - $11.00 – $14.50 varies by position
3rd shift – 10 pm to 6 am Sun-Th - $11.00 – $14.50 varies by position
You will be expected, but not limited to, performing the following tasks:
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator/ Warehouse Associate
- The Forklift Operator/ Warehouse Associate will inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- The Forklift Operator/ Warehouse Associate will manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
- Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
- Weigh materials or products and record weight or other production data on tags or labels.
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles or auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or replacing liquefied-gas tank.
Requirements of the Forklift Operator/ Warehouse Associate
- The Forklift Operator/ Warehouse Associate must be able to work overtime
- At least 6 months previous warehouse experience
- The Forklift Operator/ Warehouse Associate must pass a background check and drug screen
- The Forklift Operator/ Warehouse Associate must have HIGH work standards
Interested General Laborers please click on the Apply Now to start the application process or attach your resume.
Send resume to: Elwood@otsh.onmicrosoft.com
You may call/text, toll-free, for additional information: 844-204-5240
We offer a $30 referral bonus . Refer your friends and family and if hired and work 80 hours, you will earn the bonus! Great extra money, right?
The Company of Choice for Light Industrial Staffing!
About On Time Staffing:
On Time Staffing has immediate job openings with employers nationwide. Let us help you shorten your search for great employments opportunities.
We are experienced specialists with a deep knowledge in warehouse, manufacturing, packaging, and food processing environments. We have been providing companies with our temporary staffing and Onsite services since 1999.
We deploy local support to our Onsites, our Call Center Team supports online recruiting and interview scheduling, and our offshore partners provide best-in-class compliance services.
Our Onsite teams are responsible for managing traditional workforce issues such as payroll, safety, training, and absenteeism. We are also responsible for keeping the workforce engaged and lines of communication open. Retention is a critical component to the overall staffing program.
On Time Staffing offers flexible schedules, on the job training, temp-to-hire opportunities, and weekly pay. Find your next job with us today.